AVANT RENT A CAR is committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when entering our web site or communicating with us online.
We update this policy frequently, so please come back and review this policy from time to time.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
When you make an online reservation, get in touch or communicate with us for any given purpose on the Avant Rent a Car website, we need to collect certain information from you, in order to provide you the best service. The data we collect from you depends on the request, query or service you choose; and is listed below:
- Name, email address, home address and / or work, contact telephone numbers, driver’s license.
- Details of your visit on our website: the pages and resources you accessed within our site; including -but not limited to- traffic data, location data, and other data that can help us understand how visitors use our website.
- The information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our site, for example, when a visitor logs information or makes a reservation.
All computers have the ability to reject cookies. You can reduce or remove cookies from your computer with the settings in the Internet Options section in the control panel of your computer.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect from Avant Rent a Car site is used for our own use in developing our website. It is not used by advertisers on this site. In addition, we use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide information regarding our website, our products or services you request.
- To do all things necessary to manage those services.
- To meet our contractual obligations with you.
- To notify us of any changes to our site, including improvements and changes in the product or service that may affect our website.
We will only contact you and only with your permission, carefully selected third parties. If you do not want for us to use your data, then you always have the option to prevent this.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
All data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details of any transaction on our site are encrypted to ensure your safety.
The security of your personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. We work carefully to protect the information we collect through our website from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Implementing safety standards commonly accepted technology such as firewall systems and encryption Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we can not guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of data, is entirely at your own risk. When we have given you (or area you have chosen) a password to allow access to certain parts of our site, you are responsible for maintaining confidentiality.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where it applies, to our subsidiaries.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties such as:
- For your company or organization if you use our services in a merchant account companies or others.
- For entities that perform services on our behalf.
- For the issuer of your credit card.
- For the credit reporting agencies and check fraud.
- For debt collection agencies, if you do not pay the money owed to us.
- For the government or private organizations responsible for processing or handling of traffic or parking related violations.
- A transit authority, directly or through intermediary organizations, when necessary to verify compliance with safe driver criteria for qualified drivers AVANT for and / or verify the license.
- For the government, regulators and law enforcement agencies and where disclosure is required or authorized by law and otherwise as we believe necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation or governmental request, to operate our site properly or to protect or defend our rights or the rights or welfare of our employees, users or others or if you are involved (or are suspected by governmental authorities or our security functions to participate) in any illegal activity even without a subpoena or court order.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives everyone the right to access personal information held about them. You can request a copy of any information we have about you. Please contact us if you want to make this request.